1. Crowned Winner:
- To champion Girls-Go-To-Sea Campaign (GGOTSEC).
- To promote Cleaner Ocean & Marine Environment Campaign by sensitizing riverine communities on the dangers of marine litters or dumping of refuse in the seas, rivers and water bodies.
- To lead a sensitization programme that will ensure greener ports and eco-friendly maritime work environment.
2. 1st Runner-Up:
- To organise mentorship seminars/worshops for maritime students and young maritime professionals.
- To mobilise maritime schools and students to participate in the Annual Maritime Students And Youth Conference (AMSAY Conference).
3. 2nd Runner-Up:
- To promote Nigeria’s maritime Tourism potential by organising maritime tourism programmes and excursions for students and interested groups.
- Embark on any other project that will benefit maritime students, cadets, young maritime professionals and further advance the development of maritime Tourism in Nigeria.